InSite CPAs, LLP, is looking for an experienced CPA or Enrolled Agent to join our team. This position will lead the firm’s compilation and review engagements for private and non-profit entities, as well as assist the tax team with the preparation of federal, state, and local tax returns.
• Preparation of Complied and Reviewed Financial Statements for various types of clients
• Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
• Preparation of individual and business tax returns
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and/or annual review of bookkeeping clients
• Provide financial planning, consulting, and other advisory services
We are a small firm, located in Lititz, PA. who provides cloud-based accounting solutions and services for our clients. We offer a competitive benefits package including health insurance and 401K, the ability to work from home, as well as a focus on work/life balance.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
• Strong knowledge of GAAP
• Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
• Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
• Knowledge of construction industry preferred
• 5+ years’ recent experience in public accounting, including financial statement preparation
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a CPA or EA preferred
Telecommuting is allowed.
About InSite CPAs, LLP
We are a growing cloud based accounting firm looking to increase our team. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, team oriented, and eager to learn and grow with the firm. To learn more about our firm, visit us at www.insitecpas.com.