The Department of Accounting, Fraud, and Forensics at Carlow University invites applications for a full-time Assistant or Associate Professor tenure track in the Accounting, Forensic Accounting and Master of Science in Fraud and Forensics programs. We seek experienced and qualified applicants with a commitment to undergraduate and graduate education with strong communication skills. This position is nine-month, full-time academic appointment.
- Teaching accounting/forensic accounting courses, curriculum updates and monitoring student assessment in accordance with IACBE accreditation requirements.
- Leadership opportunities in the department and college are available for candidates with prior leadership ability and experience.
Ability to teach using multiple teaching approaches, including in the online environment, and demonstrated commitment to working with diverse populations.
We are seeking a leader with the following qualifications:
- MS/MBA degree, CPA and PhD.
- CFE certification preferred
- 3 years teaching in the public/private sector and established research agenda
- Strategic leadership experience, commitment to teaching excellence among undergraduate/graduate students, and familiarity with working on accreditation standards.
Please submit letter of introduction, curriculum vitae (CV), and statement of teaching philosophy. Only completed packets will be advanced in consideration. Review will begin immediately and continue until an appointment is made.
Carlow University is a comprehensive Catholic University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1929 by the Sisters of Mercy, Carlow is situated in a culturally rich and diverse urban setting. Carlow is recognized for educating traditional students and adult learners for a lifetime of ethical leadership and service.
Carlow University employees commit themselves to the highest standards of ethical conduct. They commit to act with integrity, treat others with respect and dignity, carefully steward the University's resources, avoid conflicts of interest or commitment, maintain confidentiality, and to comply with legal and professional obligations.
Carlow University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer by choice. We value diversity and we are committed to the recruitment of underrepresented groups.