We have an opening for a Senior A&A Accountant to join our firm’s audit group in one of the following Pittsburgh, PA offices: downtown Pittsburgh, Allison Park or Greensburg.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist managers on all aspects of non-profit and/or government engagements
• Analyze financial statements and evaluate internal controls
• Handle moderately complex audit engagements
• Development of audit documents, work papers, and preparation of client documents
• Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, make recommendations, etc.
• Help others develop professionally through coaching
Herbein Today…Herbein Tomorrow At Herbein we know that our employees are what set us apart from other firms. That is why we are committed to our employees by providing exceptional rewards, career development opportunities, and valuing our employees through work/life balance and recognition: • Competitive Salary • Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision, and disability insurances • Day 1 eligibility for 401(k) participation with profit sharing contributions • Generous vacation policy • Genuine concern for employees’ work/life balance • Flexible work schedules • Summer Hours Program – all offices close at noon on Fridays late April through Labor Day • Firm sponsored and paid events to spend time having fun and enjoying our co-workers • Programs to provide employee recognition for service and work well done • Career growth opportunities
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related finance degree
• CPA, or working towards certification
• 3 to 5 years of current or recent audit experience in public accounting
• Personable, ambitious and looking for a career path opportunity
• Successful at fostering strong relations built on trust and credibility
• Ability to manage multiple projects/task on a timely basis while monitoring time spent
• Adept at meeting challenging client requirements and deadlines
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Detail focused and driven to achieve high standards
Internal Number: 1038
About Herbein + Company, Inc.
Herbein + Company, Inc. is a leading regional certified public accounting firm that is 200+ employees strong and growing. We pride ourselves on our client service, ideas and proactive advice and solutions. As a regional firm, we strive to be a collaborator that satisfies both an economic need and develops long-term relationships with our clients.
Herbein + Company, Inc. won Inavero’s Best of Accounting™ Award for providing superior service to their clients. The Best of Accounting Award winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients. When asked if they are likely to recommend Herbein + Company, Inc., over 88% of those surveyed said they would, as compared to the industry average of 43%.
Herbein + Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.